All Vinyl nights at venues in Sheffield?

Anyone know of any current Vinyl record nights in venues around Sheffield area? I am a bit out of touch at present, used to be one at the Washington and frog and Parrot but I talking maybe 3+ years ago now...

Looking for vinyl nights, any music genre.....:)

Anyone know of any current Vinyl record nights in venues around Sheffield area? I am a bit out of touch at present, used to be one at the Washington and frog and Parrot but I talking maybe 3+ years ago now...

Looking for vinyl nights, any music genre.....:)

There's a couple of nights playing Industrial Jungle/Hardcore Rave around. Some breakbeat hardcore ones around the Gleedless/Townend areas too.

I believe there are some great nights across the City for music, but they may slip in the odd CD or Mp3 so maybe not your cup of tea.

Various vinyl only events in (of course) Meersbrook/Heeley - Hagglers etc.

A few miles away - Whenever I've been in the Old Workshop - whoever is DJing is usually using vinyl

Hi there is original vinyl played at the Gas Club @ crookes wmc. This play only Northern Soul the next one is on Saturday 24th February 2018

They are on facebook soul@the gas club

Blancmange Lounge, at the Cremorne every other Wednesday.