T Shirt, shorts and flip flops

Right, outside

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 18:34 ----------

lol nah

i just find it funny when someone with a weak personality or insecure sees anyone with confidence and gets all jealous

This thread is just a mess about lad, if it upsets you that much then go buy yourself some chino shorts, sandals and a check shirt.

i stand by my comment. insecure.

do you believe that a uniform creates a personality?

Wind yer neck in joker :rolleyes:

You might be called easy livin but you are definitely not easy going livin, talk about highly strung.

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 18:44 ----------

i stand by my comment. insecure.

do you believe that a uniform creates a personality?

I think a uniform can change someones personality.

proper sandals, with straps and including one round the back, are not 'flip flops' which are the kind of shoes one wears when coming out of the bathroom or perhaps when by a swimming pool.

good quality sandals are some of the very most comfortable shoes of all, more comfortable than some trainers even. Some of them with the soft squeezy soles, you can even get up to a half-decent run with them, although with most types of sandals not being able to run properly with them is perhaps their major minus point. If there's any chance that you might have to run to catch a bus or a train, you'd better wear something else.

the biggest plus point about them is that they make your feet feel better and make them breathe easier.

proper sandals, with straps and including one round the back, are not 'flip flops' which are the kind of shoes one wears when coming out of the bathroom or perhaps when by a swimming pool.

good quality sandals are some of the very most comfortable shoes of all, more comfortable than some trainers even. Some of them with the soft squeezy soles, you can even get up to a half-decent run with them, although with most types of sandals not being able to run properly with them is perhaps their major minus point. If there's any chance that you might have to run to catch a bus or a train, you'd better wear something else.

the biggest plus point about them is that they make your feet feel better and make them breathe easier.

I understand where you are coming from here, however I am also a huge fan of a well designed flip flop, not even a sandal. Flip flops with a fabric tongue and a kind of double sole are exceptionally comfortable, I've even done a 2.5 hour hike in them!!!

What's the difference between a sandal and a flip flop?

(No punchline, even though it sounds like there should be!)