Awnings Advice/Recommendations

Has anybody any experience of Airbeam Awnings.

Need a new awning and just wondered what pros and cons are on this type of awning.

It's for a permanently sited tourer

Edited by nikki-red

I've had a couple of Vango driveaway ones for my Vw T5 camper, Brilliant, Easy to use.

I use a Kampa Travel-Pod Trip Air drive-away awning on my camper, its quick to set up and solid, when packed it does take up more space than you'd expect, plus the pump etc

Its only a porch though, not really big enough for sleeping.  Since I've had a Fiamma roll-out fitted the Kampa gets less use.

Cheers

Phil

Looking for advice on awnings, not had one before and not sure what sort to go for, not even sure how to fit it. (We have the wind out awning, looking to get a porch type )  It's for a motorhome, Any recommendations?

If you look on YouTube, you'll find lots of advice and reviews on different awnings. We have a Vango air beam drive away awning for our self build campervan. Love the ease of putting it up and the extra space it gives.