Netflix or Amazon Prime

Having new television. Which would people recommend - Netflix or Amazon Prime? They both seem to be the same monthly price.

Hello I recently got Netflix .. Yesterday.. There is so much on there to watch Im glad I got it becuase theres not much on Tv these days a couple of thigs I started watching on there Power & Narcos fantastic

Definitely Netflix.

On balance I'd say Netflix. It's got a better range of TV shows and films (although Amazon has improved their choice of films in the last month or so) and their daily updates tend to be better. Amazon put on so much worthless filler most of the time.

On the other hand though, if you get Amazon Prime then you also get free next day delivery on Amazon, you get to stream quite a decent selection of albums and internet stations, access to thousands of novels for free and other stuff... and you can watch Clarkson, May and Hammond in the Grand Tour if that's your thing.

netflix i would say more choice also its monthly payments you can cancel anytime so if you decide its not for you after a month are 2 cancel it where amazon prime you have to pay a year upfront also you can get first month free on netflix

I have prime, so the TV is a bonus, partly got it for Clarkson, May and the Hamster though.

You can pay monthly for prime

You can pay monthly for prime

50% off student discount on Amazon Prime with first 6 months free :thumbsup:

Both do free trials, give them both a try and see which you prefer at the end.

You get more for your money with Prime, but the content on Netflix is abit better.

I still have/enjoy both.

Netflix, watched a couple of episodes of bottom and age of adeline.

Both ok for TV series, poor for films.