Frecheville Comp 1975 leavers

Hi my name is Terry Moat I`m searching for ex school mates from frecheville school I left 1975 age 16 was in 5 Q

Ian Sands here, alias Slogger Sands, the worst cricket cricket player at Frecheville School. I was trying to find pictures of the old Stalag luft frecheville when i happened to find this forum, so glad i did as i saw a name from the past, Terry Moat. I was in 5P when i left Frecheville, other names from the past are Steven Dicks alias Diaper, Ian Stewart, Paul Birch, Gary Cooper alias Tommy. The girls were Karen Cahill, Vicky Bates, Diane Woodhead and Julie Hinscliffe. The teachers, Mr Peters, he scared me, Mr Webster, hated him he gave me the Cain three times during my years at Frecheville. Mr and Mrs Frost, liked them. Mrs Smith alias Shultz, anyone remember her, if you was up to no good she just appeared from nowhere, scary, and who can forget Mr Slater who looked like a mad professor, really liked the silly old sod. After Frecheville went to work down Treeton colliery and in 1977 left Sheffield to live in Mansfield and lost contact with my mates, met and married my wife, and back to playing cricket about fifteen years ago my daughter Laura taught me how to use a flippin cricket bat and now I'm a dab hand,lol.