Sheffield's nightclubs - do you remember...?

I enjoyed the post... and chuckled at your mention of Johnny Kalendar, he used to be my jolly neighbour

Hi I think his real name was Johnny Coggin and he lived in Addy Street as a kid. I lived in Cross Addy Street and he went to Crookesmoor.

To Toshie

Interested in your time at Tffanys. Do you remember scots guy Ronnie Tait singer, also there was Alan guitarist and Eve singer can you remember their last names. Ronnie was my brother.

yes remember it well. Went there Friday and  Saturday nights after doing pub crawl round sheffield.dove rainbow.golden ball ,stone house to name a few.thought tiffany s was good till they turned lights on at end and you saw all plastic palm trees! Happy days.spent many nights at hoffenbrous.as well so many great clubs.Genevieve was also a good night out.Thanks for the memories!!!

Good club weht in every weekend, meet my future wife there.

Hi my dad was bar manager in the Cavendish, had great nights with Dave Allen, the Dubliners etc. Just wondering if anyone can remember him working there Matthew Marshall or Matt