Does it pay to be a slapper

Aye. But, the window cleaner was worth it.:D

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 19:46 ----------

Did you see the program on mainstream TV last year, where both sexes chose a partner by checking out their naked bodies in the studio. Now, this was a disgrace, and I do not know how it passed the moderators. I think it was on channel 4 or maybe 5.

It's called naked attraction and recently been back on

Not me, I just wanted to publically declare my support for poor old shrek

He's the innocent victim in all this :sad:

Yup, fancy comparing him to roony :(

Are you stupid,the Rooney case has been on every news stand and the news on every station,the love island saga has been shoved down our throat about people having sex on live tv,I will admit I have never watched it but you need to be in the middle of the Sahara desert to not hear about it.

You are outraged and calling women slags and slappers even though you haven't watched the show? So outraged you write on a forum about it? Don't you have anything better to do? Yes, I've heard about Rooney but I don't think it or Love Island has been shoved down my throat. Perhaps I read and watch a better class of media than you do? You are about 60 I guess - put the gossip rags down and turn off ITV2, it's not made for you petal!

(btw, since all your posts are logic, grammar and punctuation holocausts you asking if I'm stupid is giving me irony overload again Dobby so it's best not to tug at that thread)

Edited by Jacko92

You are outraged and calling women slags and slappers even though you haven't watched the show? So outraged you write on a forum about it? Don't you have anything better to do? Yes, I've heard about Rooney but I don't think it or Love Island has been shoved down my throat. Perhaps I read and watch a better class of media than you do? You are about 60 I guess - put the gossip rags down and turn off ITV2, it's not made for you petal!

(btw, since all your posts are logic, grammar and punctuation holocausts you asking if I'm stupid is giving me irony overload again Dobby so it's best not to tug at that thread)

They've had sex live on tv,what would you call them,actresses,opera singers,or ballet dancers.

Grammar ok yes,looking at your posts I would say about 10.

They've had sex live on tv,what would you call them,actresses,opera singers,or ballet dancers.

Grammar ok yes,looking at your posts I would say about 10.

Was it only the women on Love Island that had sex?

Was it only the women on Love Island that had sex?

Daft question,make that 8.

Daft question,make that 8.

Only because you cannot understand the point.....

Seek help.

Only because you cannot understand the point.....

Seek help.

Don't worry Jacko92, debating with a very intelligent person is incredibly hard but debating with a stupid person is impossible.

And once again, it goes to people going on about someone else's grammar....

Not sure it's the grammar people are taking issue with but the message within.

If you read my post again you will note that owing to the asinine nature of comments made by Dobby I first referred to them as a 'logic holocaust.'

My noting his sub-par grasp of grammar and punctuation was merely to further highlight the irony of his asking if I was stupid.

I hope that clears that up.