My Chemical Romance

I think that the uber-worst fringes of them all are A Fire Inside actually. By comparison both MCR and 30 seconds to Mars sound quite good.

No, AFI are a decent band. They have been going a lot longer, and have experimented a lot with their sound.

Technically, they are very good too.

On top of that, they're top fellas! But yes, their fringes are awful.

Live, they blow My Chemical Romance out of the water.

Not seen 30 Seconds to Mars live, so I can't comment.

What I don't get about 30STM is that their songs aren't even catchy.

I like them too :) Seen them live twice and they been pretty good, not saying they amazing musicians or anything but they put on a good show/have some decent songs and entertain a lot of people/emus! :)

entertain a lot of people/emus! :)

I have never seen them entertain an emu. I think ostriches would most likely enjoy their sound more, with their heads buried under the ground.

No, AFI are a decent band. They have been going a lot longer, and have experimented a lot with their sound.

Technically, they are very good too.

On top of that, they're top fellas! But yes, their fringes are awful.

Live, they blow My Chemical Romance out of the water.

Not seen 30 Seconds to Mars live, so I can't comment.

What I don't get about 30STM is that their songs aren't even catchy.

I thought, and still do think, that Art of Drowning is a good album.

When I first saw the video for Black Parade by MCR, I thought Billy Corgan

should sue them. :)

Edit to get the stupid song title correct.

I thought, and still do think, that Art of Drowning is a good album.

When I first saw the video for Black Parade by MCR, I thought Billy Corgan

should sue them. :)

Edit to get the stupid song title correct.

I commented the same to my BF- every changes brings Gerard Way closer to Billy Corgan. Why doesn't he just shave his head and go the whole hog?

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the video. I did find the song was a grower though, even though this was only after hearing a cover by Cherry Ghost.

I've got to ask, Medusa, is the quote in your sig contrived from an incubus lyric?

i absolutley :love: mcr, my fave songs are black parade and i dont love you, i think they are very talented, i once played mama to my mum for a joke.... you wanna have seen her face! :hihi:

ive been waiting ages for thier new album to come out and finally they announce a release date, although by the sounds of thier new single nanana thier new album isnt a patch on the black parade which is a utter shame, the world is ugly and stay is not even on thier new album which im very disapointed about.... but hey gerard way is still the hottest and i cant wait to hear the rest of the album.

Emotional lyrics alongside the hard rocks and metals. I remember when I heard 'I'm Not Okay' and I just related to it. I'm really not OK. Bit daft when they did that 'Na na na na na' rubbish though. Poor man's Daft Punk.

I commented the same to my BF- every changes brings Gerard Way closer to Billy Corgan. Why doesn't he just shave his head and go the whole hog?

Billy Corgan is seriously an awful person. If he could do extreme yoga his head would be up his own anus. And he'd love it.

Edited by Jason crock
Drink

Was anyone here at the MCR concert at Shef Arena in Nov 2007?