Does it pay to be a slapper

Do the men on Love Island come under the bracket of "slapper"? And while we are on the subject of footballers, what about Ryan Giggs?

Mysogyny, plain and simple.

Ok yes,married to one 41 years.

Do the men on Love Island come under the bracket of "slapper"? And while we are on the subject of footballers, what about Ryan Giggs?

Ryan Giggs a vile little creature. He betrayed his brother in the most horrible way possible and does not seem to care. Karma will get him in the end.

I didn't watch Love Island. Was all the sex lesbian? Why is it just the women Dobby is having a pop at with his disgusting comments?

I think youll find he directed some vitriol towards Rooney too unless you think calling him shrek is some kind of complement?

Even a Peeping Tom threw up on my windowsill! :roll:

Aye. But, the window cleaner was worth it.:D

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 19:46 ----------

Its a sign of the times I'm afraid, degenerate trash tv; the item on the This Morning programme with Phillip Scolfield and Holly Willoughby where they had a man who has a life like sex doll that he has threesomes with with his wife, and has even introduced it to his children, being a case in point. There was a time when this wouldn't have been aired as the guy is clearly mentally ill.

This is why my kids don't have TV's connected to tv ariels in their rooms.

I don't even feel comfortable leaving my kids to watch mainstream music shows on tv in the middle of the day with all the over sexualised content in them that definitely is aimed at children.

Did you see the program on mainstream TV last year, where both sexes chose a partner by checking out their naked bodies in the studio. Now, this was a disgrace, and I do not know how it passed the moderators. I think it was on channel 4 or maybe 5.

Slapper and Slag are terms used only by dyed in the wool misogynists who view women in terms of 'virgin or whore' and never as people. The sexual misdemeanors of men are seen as a laugh by such people, the guy in question being 'just one of the lads'. The OP needs to educate themselves.

I think youll find he directed some vitriol towards Rooney too unless you think calling him shrek is some kind of complement?

Was Rooney in Love Island?

No.

Read posts properly before saying, "I think you will find...."

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 19:59 ----------

Slapper and Slag are terms used only by dyed in the wool misogynists who view women in terms of 'virgin or whore' and never as people. The sexual misdemeanors of men are seen as a laugh by such people, the guy in question being 'just one of the lads'. The OP needs to educate themselves.

That can't be true! He's been married 41 years!

Even a Peeping Tom threw up on my windowsill! :roll:

Sebastian in Brideshead Revisited!!

Was Rooney in Love Island?

No.

Read posts properly before saying, "I think you will find...."

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 19:59 ----------

That can't be true! He's been married 41 years!

This is about Slappers,I'll start one about d---heads on a later date and yes Shrek and Giggs and love island prats will be in it.

I have been married 41 years and have a beautiful grandaughter and they don't act and do what these women do,if they did I'd be ashamed of them.

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 20:07 ----------

I think if its in the UK gutter press then YES they are lying.

Oh Shrek hasn't been done for drink driving then.

This is about Slappers,I'll start one about d---heads on a later date and yes Shrek and Giggs and love island prats will be in it.

I have been married 41 years and have a beautiful grandaughter and they don't act and do what these women do,if they did I'd be ashamed of them.

If you were my grandfather and used language like you do about women I'd be disgusted by you. I'd also wonder why you are watching or at least reading about Love Island when you clearly are not its target demographic.

No need for another thread.

Edited by Jacko92

If you were my grandfather used language like you do about women I'd be disgusted by you. I'd also wonder why you are watching or at least reading about Love Island when you clearly are not its target demographic.

Why not find a better hobby than ranting online?

Thank god you are not,if my commenting on poor behaviour upsets you so much ignore me.

Thank god you are not,if my commenting on poor behaviour upsets you so much ignore me.

Not the "poor behaviour" is it? It's your revolting choice of language about people you don't know.

Not the "poor behaviour" is it? It's your revolting choice of language about people you don't know.

You don't know me so why call me revolting and if you think targeting a married man with a family to get him into bed for fame is acceptable then bully for you.