"the wanderers" remake

ok fellow movie buffs,how would you cast this film?

I wouldn't. It doesn't need a remake!

What he said ^^^^

i thought everyone liked putting together "dream teams" how bout queen latifa as the dj announcer? eminem as the dude on the skates (since Kurt kobain is dead)

You've got your films mixed up mate. The Wanderers was about an Italian gang, arch enemies were the baldies, big bust up at the end with the very menacing Ducky Boys. The DJ you're thinking of was from The Warriors. Both great films neither of which should be touched by the dirty hands of hollywood.

Not seen wanderers for years. All I seem to remember are the Skinheads, that fat one and the bridge scene. Crikey I was young.

You've got your films mixed up mate. The Wanderers was about an Italian gang, arch enemies were the baldies, big bust up at the end with the very menacing Ducky Boys. The DJ you're thinking of was from The Warriors. Both great films neither of which should be touched by the dirty hands of hollywood.

THE WANDERERS and THE WARRIORS yes,if you can believe it,i have a posts for both films.now,how would you folks cast these great films for the remake?

Edited by wrathraven
typeo

Dont <removed> with the Baldies.

Edited by nikki-red

Warriors come out to play e ay! Hollywood stay at home! ^^

I wouldn't. It doesn't need a remake!
No it sure doesnt,its excellent and there is no way the braindead masses of today can make anything anywhere near as good!! (I have it recorded from analogue cable in the 80s)

It will get remake, alright, both movies will get remake.

Wanderers and Warriors will​ wear big fat gold chains while trying to stop new russian drug "silk road" through Turkey. They will be armed with m16 and ar15, because those guns don't kill innocent only the bad people.

Criminals will be armed by ak47 and scorpions, beacuse

those are bad weapons for bad people. Then, bullets in slow motion, car chases, car flying and instant explosions

and stunts = remake plus sequel. " I am the type of guy who.." sorry my bad.."It's survival in the city, when you live from day to day" [insert group selfie in front of Coney Island]