Shiregreen Service Station-anyone had a bike serviced there?

Has anyone had any servicing work done on their bike at Shiregreen Service Station on Sicey Avenue? And if so, were they any good?

my father in law uses them he says there spot on x

I always have mine done there but i bought mine there, I have 2 scooters and my Yamaha pride and joy i bought at SMC and will have it serviced there.

I can't at this stage compare quality of work but i do find Shiregreen a little expensive but they are nice guys.

Tanz

used them once for car wasnt impressed so wouldnt trust them with my bike but I do all my own serviceing only went for MOT try bill beavers end of deep lane dont know if he does serviceing but if not will recomend some where good

yeah, i've used shiregreen service station, really good and friendly service.

Has anyone used shiregreen service station recently to have there scooter serviced? I've got a vespa and they are nearly £100 cheaper than ron Daley in barnsley

I'd spend the extra £100 elsewhere they might be cheaper but they will sting you for extras when there probably nothing wrong. Had my other car mot there and they failed it because my missus had one of those dancing flowers on the dash. I understand this can sometimes be classed as a fail but anywhere decent would just remove it instead of being awkward.

Go elsewhere if I was you.

I've had my bike serviced there and they've been great

Someone in my family is constantly ripped off by them as twy brought the bike from there.

Stay away go elsewhere. They also havent got a clue about fixing stuff or not etc