Does anyone know who owns the building which was the old KFC in Broomhill

It seems such a shame to leave this building empty when lots of people may want to rent it, as it has a great location. Would be great for loads of uses.:help:

It seems such a shame to leave this building empty when lots of people may want to rent it, as it has a great location. Would be great for loads of uses.:help:

Are you on commission?

For what? Another time waster!!! Just asking doh

Try asking at one of the adjacent shops, they might know.

thanks hodgepodge, will do.

the problem why its is still empty is because there are restrictions on the lease that it cannot become a fast food outlet

Oh I see, does anyone know who's books its on then?

The landlord is Staghold and the managing agent's are Phillip Fisher & Co. based in Finchley.

Me and a friend have also been pondering on this recently...

Although for ages now I've wished it was still a KFC (handy for hangovers being closer to home than Hillsborough!)!

I imagine though that if it was still a KFC or similar outlet (which as above apparently it cannot be) then it would be constantly busy anyway.

Thanks for that ironmonger

Message to Phoebe23 the director of both companies is called John Lawson and he is rather an unpleasant person.

I see the KFC sign is no longer there. Is this progress?

This whole 'landmark' block in the centre of Broomhill is hideous and would never get built these days. Was it a Poulson job back in the 1960s/70s? It's decades behind what it should be like. Will it ever get upgraded? I'd like to see better facades to the first floor, sort out the stupid zigzag pavement and parking area so that people can actually walk past it easily, make room to sit outside the cafe etc etc.