Anyone Remember Nibbits

Can Anyone Remember Nibbits..my Sister Loves Them But Cannot Find Anywhere That Sells Them..

Can Anyone Remember Nibbits..my Sister Loves Them But Cannot Find Anywhere That Sells Them..

Mmmmmmm Nibbits!:love: I lived on them for my first 10 years, I couldn`t leave them alone. Then I moved on to Potato Puffs for a long time. I have tried both quite a time ago, but they did not taste as good as they used to. However, I have not seen either for years.

what are nibbits sounds familiar but cant remember

Every Saturday night when my mum nipped out for a half with my auntie, she'd leave us with a packet of nibbets for our supper - and then my dad would wangle half of them off us. Now Potato Puffs - I still have dreams about potato puffs - yum.

Ah Nibbits, remember them well, try pom bears from morrisons, there exactly the same, just a differant shape.

Lidl have something similar in cheese and chive. A bit like the nibbits wheelz

sue

mmmmm....nibbits onion and vinegar wheelz......

Around 6 months ago Home Bargains on the Moor used to sell Potato Puffs in multipacks ... 6 packets in a large bag. I stock up on them when I see the, along with the 'frozen' Jubbly's they sell. Ahhh!! halcyon days!!

what are nibbits sounds familiar but cant remember

They looked (and tasted) like yellow polystyrene:)

Funny you should ask that enaid! I was only talking about Nibbits the other day! I haven't seen them for ages BUT.... The nearest thing I've come across are Pom Bears. (available in most super markets) they are VERY close in taste.

Im sure I havent seen these for about 30 years. Were they in a white pack with red or blue writing on? Sort of flat chip shaped? I think my mum used to get them from the supermarket when I was a kid.

Yellow Rose....yes They Were...my Sister Is Going Mad For Some..:)