New Greek Cafe in Shoreham Street

Found a new Cafe on Shoreham Street , all Greek food and have had Two lunches this week already. Seems a nice place and quite cheap , not so good for my waistline if I spend every lunchtime there. :hihi:

I spotted it from the dual carriage way when I went past yesterday and wondered if it was any good.

So far I've found the places serving Greek food to be pretty disappointing. Is this one any better? Is the food fairly authentic and tasty?

It's Fab been in three times now .Couple who run it lived in Greece , lots of homemade fresh food even the salads are lovely. Hope it's a success, so much nicer than a greasy spoon cafe.

Sounds good, love good Greek food.

Turkish and middle eastern food is better, always find Greek food like moussaka a bit stodgy and over-rated.

Moussaka, or mussaka in Turkish, is to Greek cooking what pizza is to Italian cooking. If you know your food there is no way you can claim that Turkish and middle-eastern food is better as it shares an awful lot of dishes with those kitchens. It is what makes Greek food stand out in the European culinary landscape ;)

Moussaka, or mussaka in Turkish, is to Greek cooking what pizza is to Italian cooking. If you know your food there is no way you can claim that Turkish and middle-eastern food is better as it shares an awful lot of dishes with those kitchens. It is what makes Greek food stand out in the European culinary landscape ;)

Homous and feta excepted turkish food is superior. I eat a lot of Turkish and Lebenese

You clearly don't eat a lot of Greek though :)

You clearly don't eat a lot of Greek though :)

Part of my heritage. But then ive probably eaten more chips and mayonaise, pofages and ham and brood then the average non dutch.

---------- Post added 07-03-2015 at 22:39 ----------

Fake dutchman..

Meow!

Have you paid your massive taxes yet? Was wondering how that combined with you wanting to know if you could get a 90% mortgage, keyboard warrior ;)

Meow!

Have you paid your massive taxes yet? Was wondering how that combined with you wanting to know if you could get a 90% mortgage, keyboard warrior ;)

Keep your hair on student grant. And keep eating your vineleafs stuffed with pap!

What's the cafe called?