Moped Crime Wave

Simple idea is Follow the idiots home in a unmarked Police car :D Then Arrest them , Just a idea but I'm sure it could not be hard to do As all caught on Cam from there car !

I received a leaflet about this in the post yesterday from local mp. Do we think anything will be able to stop people from riding mopeds and bikes at 3am? Revving it down mansfield road like they're racing in the moto gp is really starting to wind me up.. not to mention waking my 2 year old up everytime they do it.

I received a leaflet about this in the post yesterday from local mp. Do we think anything will be able to stop people from riding mopeds and bikes at 3am? Revving it down mansfield road like they're racing in the moto gp is really starting to wind me up.. not to mention waking my 2 year old up everytime they do it.

Arrests, and prosecutions would help. At the moment the police attitude seems to be "ah, it will go away". They don't even send cars out when you report it! People have clearly had enough and nothing is being done. That's a dangerous and volatile situation.

Paula,

I've reported it a few times and nothing happens. Even told them were the bikes are stored.. Nothing happens..

Paula,

I've reported it a few times and nothing happens. Even told them were the bikes are stored.. Nothing happens..

I'm sure there are places/people you could give that information to who would probably make sure those bikes weren't used illegally again!

It's weird how the police don't care. I wonder why not? If they have information about where the bikes are- why would they not use it? It wouldn't be hard to round them up.

16*

I think the police are scared of chasing them and dont want to get the heli out just for them. :/

Police arnt allowed to chase anyone on bikes without a helmet !

So if they are wearing a helmet and being chased they take it off then police stop chasing and let them go ! Brilliant isn't it ?

Jokers

Edited by Starlc