Good morning Britain

Don't normally watch this but take Piers Morgan out and its the biggest waste of money I can see,interview Kate Garraway if that's her name on her new book saying Kate reveals all God knows what.

How this keeps going God knows.

Breakfast TV is shocking, I hate the forced jollity - in the morning I'm just not in the mood.

Had Vardys missus on this morning how she keeps her body in shape after 4 kids,no wonder young lasses are depressed,they can't afford her life style.

Susanna Reid is gorgeous

Used to think she was a bit full of herself but she seems nice on that money saving show she is doing in the evening, and yeah she is gorgeous.

Heard an interview with Lorraine Kelly slagging Kardashians off for having no talent(and I agree with her) but what a hypocrite,how many has she interviewed and praised who has no talent.

Edited by ukdobby

Breakfast TV is shocking, I hate the forced jollity - in the morning I'm just not in the mood.

Absolutely agree with you about the forced jollity ! It's so false isn't it ? Mind you with the money they are on, they can force it can't they ?

Susanna Reid is gorgeous

Well she's not on for her thinking prowess,all talking about how harder it will be for Brexit with the French result and she pipes up don't they look a nice couple or words to that meaning.

Well she's not on for her thinking prowess,all talking about how harder it will be for Brexit with the French result and she pipes up don't they look a nice couple or words to that meaning.

Well she looked amazing this morning with spray tan

---------- Post added 09-05-2017 at 08:31 ----------

BBC breakfast Louise Minchin and weather Lady Carol Kirkwood very nice indeed

Absolutely agree with you about the forced jollity ! It's so false isn't it ? Mind you with the money they are on, they can force it can't they ?

I prefer Jeremy Kyle in a morning, he's always as miserable and bad tempered first thing. Like me :hihi:

Did anybody see the scotch guy this morning,he's head of some healthy group who said eating fast food on a bus should be banned because they're unhealthy and smelly,Morgan then said give me one example what you can take on and eat,Scotty comes out with curry,how do these guys get their jobs.:huh: