Poor tv show for Red Nose Day.

So another poor show on Red Nose Day. Poor tasteless sketches, a competition to pick the top biscuit, and dire comedians like Russel Brand ! What a difference was Children In Need with Terry Wogan !

Have to disagree there, you either get him or you dont but he is funny.

You do know its just a character!

Not any more, he has been in character for so long he no longer knows the difference himself, he's all toilet humour anyway.

So another poor show on Red Nose Day. Poor tasteless sketches, a competition to pick the top biscuit, and dire comedians like Russel Brand ! What a difference was Children In Need with Terry Wogan !

The celebrities are now all z class so it's going to be poor

don't worry , at least you got to see the great comedian that is Lenny Henry :gag:

Have to disagree there, you either get him or you dont but he is funny.

You do know its just a character!

I'm sorry that I don't " get him " and never will !!

I'm sorry that I don't " get him " and never will !!

dont worry about that , as a family a few years ago we watched his show every week then after a while we all got bored with the one trick pony act and saw him get more and more cruder to get viewers . hes still at it but cruder and unfunny

don't worry , at least you got to see the great comedian that is Lenny Henry :gag:

He was as bad as the others !

Without a doubt this was the worst Red Nose Day ever , Comedians spitting water at each other and a competition to find the best biscuit ! Russell Brand yelled " <removed> hell " during a technical hitch ! Could it get any worse ?Yes it did ! Comedian Vic Reevee flashed a fake penis before the 9 pm watershed.

Edited by nikki-red

As the generation that ran/run the BBC die off and retire, old staples like TOTP, Blue Peter, Crufts and Red Nose Day etc gradually die of death with them.