Friday Night Football - 2 Players Required

Hi, a bunch of us play 5/6/7 a-side football on Friday nights in Chapeltown. From Sept to April we play indoors at Ecclesfield School Sports Hall, and in the Summer we use the new FA St Georges Thorncliffe (High Green) outdoor 4G pitches.

We need to recruit 2 or 3 new players, as some lads have moved on. Its £3 a week to play, and as long as you know what a ball is, you can control it, and last an hour or so playing, then this is for you and you would be more than welcome to join us. Its a great way to build your fitness, without it being too serious a game at the same time, and we change the teams round each week to give a bit of variation.

Current ages range from 17 to 56 with a smattering of lads in their late 20's/early 30's, so all ages really. We play Friday evenings, from 7.15 to 8.30 for the winter period but its really important that you can play EVERY week wherever possible. This may be ideal for a dad and son, or you and a mate to come along and join the group. Please Private Message me on here and I'll get back to you with my number etc to discuss. Thanks, Nigel

Edited by nstewart69

Surely there must be someone who wants to play indoor football in a not too serious environment, get fit and enjoy an hours exercise all at the same time. Please PM me if you want to know more, or are afraid just to turn up, and I'll tell you more - its a good run out and believe me, you feel better for it, and I'm 56, altho I do ache next morning !!

I'd love to but its just a bit too far away for me.

Aright mate I am interested in playing, I work in chapletown and live in firth park so its not to far. Let me know.

Many thanks to those who replied - we now have our two players.