Where to see Santa in Sheffield 2017

Can I have people's opinions on the best santas grotto in Sheffield please.

Rather have good value for money i.e. pay more and have good experience than cheap and tacky

Thanks in advance

in the 50s and 60s they were great,really nice in cellars of shops and they worked hard to make them good,dont think its as good these days,we have a very good santa that's visits our market,but there and rightly so many rules to have a grotto as it enclosed.

not sheffield but junction 35 just past meadowhall wentworth garden centre my friend has just taken her children and they say he was brilliant and the grotto was very good and they get to see the farm animals, this is the 4th year they have been , its also got a ice rink

Weston Park Museum put on a great Grotto, and the monies raised help to support our city's heritage, not somebody's bank balance.

when i say ice rink i mean the safe imitation but it looks just as good and great fun

I think it would be good to have a list of everywhere Santa is appearing all in one place.

I've seen he's at Playmania Sheffield on Friday and Saturday this week.

Where else can you go and meet him?

6pm, Christmas Eve, you should see him flying overhead........ at least, tell your kids it is Santa.

Grownups should see the ISS

The popular free Santa's Grotto in Towsure, Holme Lane, Hillsborough is open again this coming weekend

Kids can come and meet Father Christmas in his grotto within Hillsborough’s biggest Outdoor Leisure Superstore this December, with a FREE GIFT for kids aged 12 and under – and a free mince pie and mulled wine for the grown-ups with any store purchase (no purchase necessary for Santa's Grotto)

Santa's Grotto is open between 11am-3pm on Sat 16th & Sun 17th December

Established 1967, Towsure’s Outdoor Superstore has much more than the caravanning and camping gear it is renowned for. Winter brings an impressive Christmas store with trees, lights, decorations, gifts & more. There’s bikes for kids and adults – You can reserve from just £10 deposit and collect up to Xmas Eve, with bike servicing in store too.

Warm clothing and footwear – from dog-walking to hill walking, Towsure has it all wrapped up! There’s food and feeders for birds – keeping wildlife fed through winter, plus heaters, Calor gas & logs to keep you warm too.

Inside the showroom is the highly rated 50 seat Base Camp Café serving home cooked food daily so you can have a sit down meal – you may need it after walking around the large store!

FREE PARKING & EASY TRANSPORT ACCESS

Parking is free and being opposite the Malin Bridge tram terminus, public transport access is also easy

Grotto hours 11-3: Store opening hours 9-5:30 (10-4 Sundays)

https://www.facebook.com/events/2061857997379335/