Sheffield Forum

Need some advice about access.

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield Interest Groups > Sheffield Photography

Reply To Topic

13-11-2017, 14:54   #1
TastyTreats

Total Posts: 536
Hey

I'm just after some advice about access to abandoned historical buildings. Also known as an urban explorer i really want to gain access to some of these amazing buildings before they are knocked down or gone forever. I want to be able to take photos and videos for people to look at in the future. HOWEVER i do no want to go onto properties without permission as i would like to keep a clear criminal record lol. I know this makes it a hell of a lot harder but i'm hoping any owners of these properties who i do manage to get in touch with, will appreciate that i want to gain permission and not just trespass.

Does anyone know of any abandoned buildings, with contacts so i can request permission. Or how i could possibly find out the current owners and how to contact them in regards to going and taking some photos at these places.

Thanks
14-11-2017, 20:27   #2
mickey finn

Total Posts: 2,020
Property owners generally do not want anyone in their derelict properties due to safety reasons, besides that permission takes the fun out of it. Have a look on 28 Days Later or ukurbex, maybe they can help you with contacts, just remember they are a secretive bunch and not likely to give up any info
Reply To Topic