England under 17's win the World Cup

England have won the under 17's World Cup with a spectacular comeback against Spain.

This is amazing.

All these players will go on to play for their clubs in the Premier League then play for England and WE WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP.

Or...none of them will ever play for their clubs in the first team and England will never win the world cup.

Of these two scenarios, the second is most probable due to clubs buying <removed> over priced foriegn players rather than nurturing truly world class English players

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Guest sibon

Hooray for the kids/ Boo for the kids.

Delete as appropriate

I only watched like 2 minutes of it but Foden of Man.City caught my attention with a Maradona like left foot!

Great win for the boys.

Now, everything goes tits up over the next 5 years....doesn’t it?

I see why Di Italianos only allowed three foreigners to play per team in Serie A

Over here, in’t Premier League, the Arses and the Mancs regularly field entire squads of foreigners and nobody bats an eyelid

I’m sure Sir Nige’ will fix this, when he eventually returns to UK politics

While SKY TV continue to pump ridiculous sums of money into the premier league nothting will change. I.e. the clubs will continue to spend it on over priced and over rated foreigners. Sadly it's already continued into the Championhip

While SKY TV continue to pump ridiculous sums of money into the premier league nothting will change. I.e. the clubs will continue to spend it on over priced and over rated foreigners. Sadly it's already continued into the Championhip

Not at BDTBL as yet, but no doubt you're right it will happen if we manage to get promoted in the next few years.

Atlast England win some event. Even if it is under 17. Win is a win. To be fair England played really well all through the tournament.