Where is Kenny Slade

Back in 1963 Kenny Slade and I played in a band together in Hamburg. I have neither seen or spoken to him since.

I spoke to my old friend Joe Cocker before he sadly passed and he told me Kenny had returned to the Sheffield area where he was now living.

Does anyone know if he is still around and where he can be contacted.

Thanks in anticipation.

Harry Kershaw

Back in 1963 Kenny Slade and I played in a band together in Hamburg. I have neither seen or spoken to him since.

I spoke to my old friend Joe Cocker before he sadly passed and he told me Kenny had returned to the Sheffield area where he was now living.

Thanks in anticipation.

Harry Kershaw

I too played in a band with Sladie!...........Think he lives in Walkley somewhere.............contact the La Plata social club on Walkley Lane Sheffield. I spoke to him last year,and he goes in there at lunch times for a drink I believe!..........he seemed OK.

Kenny took over from Tommy Reilly with Cocker without doubt the best drummer Joe ever had..

Think he definately returned to Sheffield not sure if Tommy Eyre settled back here or the U.S

Cocker sadly missed in my book they were a proper Sheffield band

Thanks in anticipation.

Harry Kershaw

hello, kenny lives in walkley , on orchard rd , sorry not sure of his home number , hope this will help you , regards , roy

Kenny slade lives on orhard rd flats walkley i talk to him all the tme especially just after joe cookers death hes fine

To Tonyxxx

Hi if you see Kenny Slade again please ask him to phone me on 01253 790734

Many thanks

Harry Kershaw

(bass player with Giants in Hamburg)

Still looking for my old friend Kenny Slade.

If anyone sees him or speaks to him please ask him to ring Harry Kershaw on 01253 790734. We played together in a band (The Giants) back in 1963.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Hi

I am still trying to contact my old friend Kenny Slade the drummer.

If anyone knows him or speaks with him could they please ask him to contact Harry Kershaw. Kenny and I played together back in the 60s in Germany.

My telephone number 01253 790734

email [email protected]

Many thanks

Hi

I am still trying to contact my old friend Kenny Slade the drummer.

If anyone knows him or speaks with him could they please ask him to contact Harry Kershaw. Kenny and I played together back in the 60s in Germany.

My telephone number 01253 790734

email [email protected]

Many thanks

Call the La Plata club and ask them if he still drinks in there .

Both Kenny and Dave Green, whilst supposedly backing Joe Cocker, also played in the Scot William Combo, which was a very good band. Kenny always wore a narrow brimmed trilby whilst on or off stage, Dave once leaned on the stage curtain whilst playing bass, thinking it was solid, and did a Del Boy bar flap fall, Kenny fell backwards off his stool laughing, albeit both of them being somewhat inebriated.

Great days, wouldn’t swap them. :hihi: