Sheffield Forum
Your message here

The last person to post on this thread wins (Part 8)

Home > General > General Discussions > I'm Bored!

Reply To Topic
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
16-06-2018, 20:12   #1
Groose
Geek Girl
Groose's Avatar
 
Moderator
Joined: May 2006
Location: Hyrule
Total Posts: 13,598
Well here you go again!
_______
Armchair Owl
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 20:14   #2
Ghozer
Are you a God!?
Ghozer's Avatar
 
Forum Helper
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: I live, Alone... Age: Too Old!
Total Posts: 14,737
damn you!! - I had typed my reply on the other thread and everything, clicked "reply" and it said it was unable to post!!!
_______
Life is a tool, use it wisely and properly. Don't break it, because you can't exchange it if you do.
Life is an instrument, it needs regular cleaning, maintenance and tuning to keep it at its best.

Fear, is not knowing. Terror, is finding out.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 20:29   #3
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Yep, the swollen headed Jane will be here soon BRAGGING.. Jane it was a photo finish you won by about 10secs.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 20:45   #4
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padders View Post
Yep, the swollen headed Jane will be here soon BRAGGING.. Jane it was a photo finish you won by about 10secs.
10 seconds is 10 seconds Pads

Sorry but you and Ghozer need to improve your timing.I WON, I WON, I WON

A victory for the girls
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 21:05   #5
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008 View Post
10 seconds is 10 seconds Pads

Sorry but you and Ghozer need to improve your timing.I WON, I WON, I WON

A victory for the girls
Please don"t rub it in Jane, you were lucky. but I"ll be sporty WELL DONE
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 21:09   #6
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padders View Post
Please don"t rub it in Jane, you were lucky. but I"ll be sporty WELL DONE
Thank you. I shall say no more about it

I hope Ghozer joins us on here. It looks like Drol has left us
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 21:42   #7
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008 View Post
Thank you. I shall say no more about it

I hope Ghozer joins us on here. It looks like Drol has left us
Can"t believe drols gone, its just a daft thread, mickey taking, banter. why take it serious.. Wonder what rudds will say about your victory, probably commit ari kari, oh sorry that's Japanese.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 22:05 ----------

Been thinking, I"m sure there"s been some skullduggery on Janes victory, bribery and corruption springs to mind..WHY. because Jane never never never ever posts on a Saturday night at 19-05hrs.. I"ve been cheated.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 22:16 ----------

Stewards enquiry.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 22:21 ----------

Investigation launched.

---------- Post added 16-06-2018 at 22:23 ----------

Fixed...…...
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 22:44   #8
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482


Come on Pads, I won fair and square.

I don't have any money to bribe anyone
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 22:54   #9
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008 View Post


Come on Pads, I won fair and square.

I don't have any money to bribe anyone
You cheated..... you never post on a Saturday evening. explain yourself.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 22:56   #10
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padders View Post
You cheated..... you never post on a Saturday evening. explain yourself.
Nothing on the TV. Housework done. Neighbours visiting Father's. I was bored, what can I say.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 23:04   #11
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008;j11884148
Nothing on the TV. Housework done. Neighbours visiting Father's. I was bored, what can I say.
I"m not a bad loser Jane, but it seems very suspicious to me.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 23:09   #12
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padders View Post
I"m not a bad loser Jane, but it seems very suspicious to me.
I said I wouldn't mention my victory any more but Pads you are a bad loser.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 23:12   #13
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008 View Post
I said I wouldn't mention my victory any more but Pads you are a bad loser.
Going to bed Jane, up early in the morning, expecting loads of fathers gifts from my wonderful daughters.
  Reply With Quote
16-06-2018, 23:14   #14
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padders View Post
Going to bed Jane, up early in the morning, expecting loads of fathers gifts from my wonderful daughters.
Happy Father's day to you Pads

Goodnight
  Reply With Quote
17-06-2018, 00:38   #15
Ghozer
Are you a God!?
Ghozer's Avatar
 
Forum Helper
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: I live, Alone... Age: Too Old!
Total Posts: 14,737
Nope, im done, dont like things that smell of B and are so obviously a ploy against me... and Pads proved it!!

C Ya...
_______
Life is a tool, use it wisely and properly. Don't break it, because you can't exchange it if you do.
Life is an instrument, it needs regular cleaning, maintenance and tuning to keep it at its best.

Fear, is not knowing. Terror, is finding out.
  Reply With Quote
17-06-2018, 01:51   #16
rudds1
Registered User
 
Joined: May 2011
Total Posts: 4,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghozer View Post
Nope, im done, dont like things that smell of B and are so obviously a ploy against me... and Pads proved it!!

C Ya...
Right time to be more ruthless now

---------- Post added 17-06-2018 at 01:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008 View Post
10 seconds is 10 seconds Pads

Sorry but you and Ghozer need to improve your timing.I WON, I WON, I WON

A victory for the girls
Something tells me Jane won
  Reply With Quote
17-06-2018, 09:49   #17
Groose
Geek Girl
Groose's Avatar
 
Moderator
Joined: May 2006
Location: Hyrule
Total Posts: 13,598
Attacking moderation is not acceptable. Any further will result in your account being suspended.
_______
Armchair Owl
  Reply With Quote
17-06-2018, 10:03   #18
jane2008
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Total Posts: 25,482
Good morning all
  Reply With Quote
17-06-2018, 11:44   #19
Padders
Registered User
Padders's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Total Posts: 10,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane2008 View Post
Good morning all
.roof top protest......

There will be a roof top protest at 2pm, at Padders Hall today.

Agenda justice for Padders.
  Reply With Quote
17-06-2018, 13:18   #20
francypants
Registered User
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Total Posts: 28,010
Status: Online
WELL DONE JANE ....... A WORTHY WINNER.
  Reply With Quote
Reply To Topic

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:04.
POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED
Click "Report Post" under any post which may breach our terms of use.
©2002-2017 Sheffield Forum | Powered by vBulletin ©2018