Complete Idiots blocking Firth Park Road.

So we have 3 cars who are involved in a very minor collision. Hardly any damage. No persons injured. Instead of moving their cars onto the pavement they proceed to shout at each other on the pavement and leave their 3 cars in the middle of the road. Traffic couldn't move . Does anyone have an ounce of common sense??? :huh:

So we have 3 cars who are involved in a very minor collision. Hardly any damage. No persons injured. Instead of moving their cars onto the pavement they proceed to shout at each other on the pavement and leave their 3 cars in the middle of the road. Traffic couldn't move . Does anyone have an ounce of common sense??? :huh:

Not on firth park road apparently. :D

barnsley road i meant. i stand corrected sir. ...

So nobody has an ounce of sense on Barnsley Road either apparently. I wasn't correcting you I was supporting you!

So nobody has an ounce of sense on Barnsley Road either apparently. I wasn't correcting you I was supporting you!

Don't think these three people represent the sense of all the people on that road.

funnily enough a family member who lives on Barnsley Road had a knock on Firth Park road other day. first thing he did was move his car and asked the other party to move over to side so not to inconvenience other people.

so using your logic THEY must ALL have common sense

.....when will people stop making ridiculous blanket statements on this forum?:loopy:

That intersection by the hospital is notorious for bad driving, lots of accidents round there and it's always driver error.

funnily enough a family member who lives on Barnsley Road had a knock on Firth Park road other day. first thing he did was move his car and asked the other party to move over to side so not to inconvenience other people.

so using your logic THEY must ALL have common sense

.....when will people stop making ridiculous blanket statements on this forum?:loopy:

Where did he say all drivers lack common sense? He was just talking about the 3 he encountered.

it makes common sense to move to the side and exchange insurance details,UNLESS someone was injured and the the police may wish to see everything.

Where did he say all drivers lack common sense? He was just talking about the 3 he encountered.

Does anyone have an ounce of common sense???

Rhetorical by the look of it, but rather implying that nobody does. Unless the answer is the more obvious, yes, many people do... But that rather spoils his rant doesn't it.