Massive fire towards tesco at the wicker

Looking from park hill and I can see a massive fire towards tesco at the wicker, anyone know what it is?

It's not Wicker or Tesco I just went by it but the smell is strong and smoke is billowing from somewhere around there

I'm in Stannington and I can see black smoke rising from the distance, just like a few years back when that recycling place was on fire.

Looks like it's Petre St, Carlisle St. area

Cossey Road, Attercliffe according to the Star.

Thought it was the Ski Village Again!

Thought it was the Ski Village Again!

Go to Specsavers.

Cossey Road, Attercliffe according to the Star.

Cossey Road which is off Earsham Street, is in the Ellesmere area of Pitsmoor (I was born four streets away) but if The Star say it's in Attercliffe, then they must be right.

From Sheff Online:

Firefighters battled a blaze in Sheffield this evening which sent thick plumes of black smoke billowing over the city. Crews were called to Cossey Road, in Attercliffe, this evening at 6.10pm to reports a container or shed was ablaze.

A spokesman for the fire service said at 7.40pm that the blaze had been extinguished but crews remained at the scene where they were cleaning up. He added that firefighters had found a number of tyres alight at the scene, but the cause of the fire was not known at this stage