Is it worth changing to DAB car radio .

I got a DAB aerial with my first head unit but left it in my old car. So i ended up going to halfords and buying another that cost me only a tenner. You stick it in the top left corner of the windscreen. Works 100%.

for the price of that, you may aswel buy a head unit.

i got a brand new pioneer one years back for my old clio for that price. had bluetooth/aux-in/USB and DAB all bult in.

still got the unit aswel but got a kenwood touch screen one for my civic which has DVD/Bluetooth/DAB/USB/AUX-IN/Video-IN and optional inputs for reverse camera and sat nav.

cant fit a new head unit to this stereo

DM5655-rxgvnwnl_zpsfyfgdtvc.jpg

Please don't use photobucket, it's the absolute anus of the internet - you picture didn't even load for me.

and you might actually be able to fit a new headunit, you'd look to fit one of the OEM Nav units.

Please don't use photobucket, it's the absolute anus of the internet - you picture didn't even load for me.

and you might actually be able to fit a new headunit, you'd look to fit one of the OEM Nav units.

Works fine for me......

Is terrible slow for me, 50/50 chance it loads but only after thinking about it for a while.

The site previously threw fits with ad-blockers and stuff.

Still they are the absolute anus of the internet, after their draconian block of 3rd party hosting last year they have few fans left.