Peter Green, Sheffield 1965

Does anyone know a Peter Green - I believe he was a driving instructor in 1965/1966 in Sheffield and lived in the Woodseats area. Any information would be so very much appreciated. He is my biological father, and if he is still alive I would love to make contact. Thank you.

If you know the person in question please make them aware of this thread. Do not give out anyones personal information without their prior consent.

Thank you.

Does anyone know a Peter Green - I believe he was a driving instructor in 1965/1966 in Sheffield and lived in the Woodseats area. Any information would be so very much appreciated. He is my biological father, and if he is still alive I would love to make contact. Thank you.

There was a Peter Green who lived on Fentonville St, Sharrow in the 40s and 50s. He would now be aged 78/79 but other former residents of that street believe that he died in Blackpool several years ago. None of us has any knowledge of his trade or calling. In 1965 he would have been about 26/27 so it is not impossible that he was a driving instructor.

David - thank you so much for your reply. It still remains a mystery as to whom my father was. I was adopted through the Catholic church in 1967 and although i found details of my birth mother, she died many years ago also. Be well, and thank you x