Beighton feedback

Evening everyone looking at a couple of houses in Beighton on Queens road and Manvers road. Just wondering if can get some feedback what the area is like and so on?

Thank you.

My mate lives on Manvers , lived there 25+ years . Loves it ,wouldn't live anywhere else . Only problem is parking

I have lived in Beighton all my life ( over 50 years now ) and i love it, it has a good infrastructure, if you need to use public transport you can catch a bus on Queens road very regularly and you can get the tram from Crystal Peaks which is a few minutes walk away. There are 2 junior schools close by ( Reighnhead and Brookhouse ) which seem to be good schools.

You then have Crystal Peaks Shopping Center for all of your shopping needs and the retail park across the road where you will find all the usual outlets.

A good selection of places to dine out ranging from Hungry Horse outlets to American diners and Curry houses along with most of the fast food chains.

Crime rate is low and ive always felt safe walking around Beighton, hope this helps you.

It has the worst roads I've ever driven on.

Roads were in need of resurfacing but have now been done.

Thank you for the responses it is much appreciated.