Home > General > General Discussions

Reply To Topic

05-05-2006, 08:24   #141
fox20thc
Forum Hostage

Total Posts: 14,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by VARB
In defence of free speech on this thread I've been called a Holacaust denier a race hater and now an idiot . The last one might be true for wasting so much time talking to you left wing fools the first two might want to gather a bit of evidence to support their claims or retract these vile accusations .
what exactly have you said to be labelled a holocaust denier and a race hater? Accusations such as that would only come as a direct result of what you post surely.
05-05-2006, 08:44   #142
timo

Total Posts: 3,055
Varb,
You will find, old fruit, that if you dare to dissent from the left/liberal consensus regarding 'race', immigration and multiculturalism etc you may well be called all sorts of potentially libellous things on the forum. I have been very wrongly labelled a 'nazi' on several occasions.. Take a look at the 'logic' employed by our fellow poster 'fox 20thc' above. According to 'fox', accusations such as 'racist' and 'Holocaust denier' 'would only come as a direct result of what you post'. What sublimely fatuous rubbish! Accusations of that sort often result from what is often quite deliberate , malicious misinterpretation too. The perjorative term 'racist' is often used to silence those who dissent from left wing orthodoxy, and in particular used against those who dare to challenge Israeli Zionism and the notion that the benefits of immigration outweigh the deficits.

Having said that, there are many left wing contributors to the forum [one thinks of redrobbo, Disco Cat etc] who would never stoop to such devious and dishonourable tactics.
_______
' A Wandering Minstrel I'
05-05-2006, 08:49   #143
fox20thc
Forum Hostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo
Varb,
Take a look at the 'logic' employed by our fellow poster 'fox 20thc' above. According to 'fox', accusations such as 'racist' and 'Holocaust denier' 'would only come as a direct result of what you post'. What sublimely fatuous rubbish! Accusations of that sort often result from what is often quite deliberate , malicious misinterpretation too.
I have not called anyone a holocaust denier and am curious as to how other people have allegedly drawn that conclusion, surely it wasn't picked out of thin air.
05-05-2006, 09:03   #144
LordChaverly

Total Posts: 6,391
Quote:
Varb,
You will find, old fruit, that if you dare to dissent from the left/liberal consensus regarding 'race', immigration and multiculturalism etc you may well be called all sorts of potentially libellous things on the forum. I have been very wrongly labelled a 'nazi' on several occasions.. Take a look at the 'logic' employed by our fellow poster 'fox 20thc' above. According to 'fox', accusations such as 'racist' and 'Holocaust denier' 'would only come as a direct result of what you post'. What sublimely fatuous rubbish! Accusations of that sort often result from what is often quite deliberate , malicious misinterpretation too. The perjorative term 'racist' is often used to silence those who dissent from left wing orthodoxy, and in particular used against those who dare to challenge Israeli Zionism and the notion that the benefits of immigration outweigh the deficits.

Having said that, there are many left wing contributors to the forum [one thinks of redrobbo, Disco Cat etc] who would never stoop to such devious and dishonourable tactics.
Well said Timo. I see this phenomenon as a form of leftist McCarthyism, or what might be termed the 'Salem syndrome', i.e. the act of demonising someone on the basis of the flimsiest of evidence or even no evidence at all. There are probably various reasons why it appears to be so prevalent on this forum (probably an unedifying mixture of ignorance, weak debating skills and sheer malice). I will agree though that there are indeed very honourable exceptions to the heirs of the notorious senator from Wisconsin or to the fearsome Witchfinder General on this forum.
05-05-2006, 09:12   #145
timo

Fox,
I never said that you called anybody anything. I am criticising the logic you employ in your argument. You seem to be implying that there is, to coin a cliche, 'no smoke without fire'. In other words, that Varb must have done something to deserve such labels as 'Holocaust denier' and 'racist'. You clearly say that , 'Accusations of that sort would only come as a direct result of what you post'. I disagree. My point is that there are a minority of posters on line who deliberately try to silence those who challenge left wing orthodoxy by maliciously labelling them 'racists'.

Lord C,
Many thanks for your kind words and supportive comments. Yes, there are a minority of self-righteous zealots on line who appear to fancy themselves as cyber versions of Matthew Hopkins.
_______

Last edited by timo; 05-05-2006 at 09:19.
05-05-2006, 10:01   #146
4U2NV

Total Posts: 1,023
I read a copy of searchlight where it said nick griffin shared a stage with abu hamza and agreed with him on some issues.
05-05-2006, 10:37   #147
timo

Yes, they both agreed that they got 'a bad press' in Searchlight.
_______
05-05-2006, 10:56   #148
4U2NV

Quote:
Yes, they both agreed that they got 'a bad press' in Searchlight.
May have done however i should have been more specific sorry.
racial segregation was one topic they agreed on.
05-05-2006, 11:11   #149
timo

I can imagine Nick Griffin, as a Nationalist, being in favour of 'racial segregation'. Many Nationalists do favour the idea of 'separate development'. However, Hamza's stance runs contrary to the basic Islamic tenet that there are no human 'races'. Islam [forgive the reification], to my knowledge, does not recognise the typological classifications constructed by Physical Anthropologists. In theory, ethnic/racial/national origins are irrelevant. If one 'surrenders' to Allah one is accepted as a fellow Muslim brother or sister regardless of phenotypal differences.
_______
05-05-2006, 11:43   #150
AtticusFinch

Total Posts: 1,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by VARB
I dont agree with you the BNP try to address problems in a positive way to my mind it's the pc brigade who try and sweep everything under the carpet that create most problems but if thats what you think why dont labour or libDems address this why is the goverment and labour movement funding a group that acts many times outside the law .

Do you support violence a a political tool ?
nobody seems to want to answer
As a BNP supporter, you're condemning people for using violence as a political tool? Did they never teach you about irony at school?
_______
"I'm afraid of bears. I think that owls are a waste of time." - Stephen Colbert
05-05-2006, 11:44   #151
4U2NV

Quote:
I can imagine Nick Griffin, as a Nationalist, being in favour of 'racial segregation'. Many Nationalists do favour the idea of 'separate development'. However, Hamza's stance runs contrary to the basic Islamic tenet that there are no human 'races'. Islam [forgive the reification], to my knowledge, does not recognise the typological classifications constructed by Physical Anthropologists. In theory, ethnic/racial/national origins are irrelevant. If one 'surrenders' to Allah one is accepted as a fellow Muslim brother or sister regardless of phenotypal differences.
Must do as printed by searchlight however i believe both abu hamza type people and nick griffin need each other to push there type of politics.
05-05-2006, 16:47   #152
Teabag

Total Posts: 1,337
Quote:
Fox,
I never said that you called anybody anything. I am criticising the logic you employ in your argument. You seem to be implying that there is, to coin a cliche, 'no smoke without fire'. In other words, that Varb must have done something to deserve such labels as 'Holocaust denier' and 'racist'. You clearly say that , 'Accusations of that sort would only come as a direct result of what you post'. I disagree. My point is that there are a minority of posters on line who deliberately try to silence those who challenge left wing orthodoxy by maliciously labelling them 'racists'.

Lord C,
Many thanks for your kind words and supportive comments. Yes, there are a minority of self-righteous zealots on line who appear to fancy themselves as cyber versions of Matthew Hopkins.
Varb wants to defend the right of people such as David Irving to publicly deny the holocaust and for Irving and others to persuade people that the holocaust never existed.
Irving is currently in jail for violating Austrian human rights laws pertaining to holocaust denial....quite rightly.
No one accused Varb of holocaust denial...only himself.
05-05-2006, 19:13   #153
melthebell
*gets coat*

Total Posts: 53,857
Send a message via MSN to melthebell Send a message via Yahoo to melthebell
the funny thing about all this

did anybody else read the newspaper report last week or the week before about that ex bnp supporter........who did time for "**** bashing" who converted to islam and is now an islamic extremist?
shows really there aint no difference at all
_______
Does your wife know what your up to mel when your in your own little world?
05-05-2006, 20:19   #154
VARB

Total Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daley
As a BNP supporter, you're condemning people for using violence as a political tool? Did they never teach you about irony at school?
I can only say it as I see it, what group was shouting slogans about smashing it political opponents last night at ponds Forge ? what group tried to intimidate anyone who they thought might be an opponent going into the count ? was it the BNP or the labour partys pet thugs in UAF ( united against freedom )
05-05-2006, 20:40   #155
fox20thc
Forum Hostage

can't we all just be nice to each other
05-05-2006, 20:50   #156
sccsux
Account Closed

Total Posts: 14,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20thc
can't we all just be nice to each other
It would be nice. But, human nature being the way it is, I can't see it happening for quite some time yet.
Reply To Topic