Welcome to the crafts group!!

Thank you to Geoff for setting this group up for us :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the forums craft group!

Please join in and tells us all about yourself, the crafts you do or crafts you would like to do. Have you found a good technique or a great craft shop that you could share with us? Do you need some advice on a particular craft or just want to show off your creations? Please post them all here!

Any art or craft can be discussed here!! The only thing I will ask out of respect for the other group is that if you are interested in knitting, there is a knitting group on the forum already :) There is no reason why you can't discuss your knitting with that group and your other crafts right here!

So get posting!! I need some new ideas myself! :thumbsup:

Nice to see the group up and running.

I am a handspinner ( as are four more members of my family) I also do various styles of weaving, natural dyes, felting and crochet.

I will be happy to discuss any of these crafts and offer advice.

WOOOOHOOO!

*Booty wiggle*

Yeah! Finally!

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

Hi fellow crafters, most of you know I'm a cross-stitch-aholic

I'm doing an xmas design atm for son's xmas fayre (guess the amount of stitches)

I'm also close to completing 'In Blue' (an angel)

Well chuffed :)

Nice to see the group up and running.

I am a handspinner ( as are four more members of my family) I also do various styles of weaving, natural dyes, felting and crochet.

I will be happy to discuss any of these crafts and offer advice.

I have never actually heard of handspinning :confused: Could you tell us more about it? Maybe start a new thread about it :-)

WOOOOHOOO!

*Booty wiggle*

Yeah! Finally!

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

Hi fellow crafters, most of you know I'm a cross-stitch-aholic

I'm doing an xmas design atm for son's xmas fayre (guess the amount of stitches)

I'm also close to completing 'In Blue' (an angel)

Well chuffed :)

I am assuming that the group pleases you :thumbsup:

I cross stitch too, but i've been doing the same design for two years lol. I just don't have time to sit and spends hours each day stitching!

I'd like at least another 6 hrs in the day lol

(edited to add: just for this purpose of course)

I have never actually heard of handspinning :confused: Could you tell us more about it? Maybe start a new thread about it :-)

Handspinning is spinning fibres ( wool, cotton etc.) on a spinning wheel or drop spindle. I can start a thread if you want and am always happy to help out people interested in learning to spin.

Handspinning is spinning fibres ( wool, cotton etc.) on a spinning wheel or drop spindle. I can start a thread if you want and am always happy to help out people interested in learning to spin.

That's great, thankyou :thumbsup:

You're welcome to visit the Knitting group, Kittenta, where you'll find a section on handspinning-related websites in the 'recommended links' section :thumbsup: .

About time too! :) .

You're welcome to visit the Knitting group, Kittenta, where you'll find a section on handspinning-related websites in the 'recommended links' section :thumbsup: .

Thank you, I might just do that :thumbsup: I like exploring new crafts! Can't knit though.

I have got a nice YIUJHJ8 for sale.