Looking for a cafe buddy~

Hello all,

Just wondering if there's anyone who is will to be a cafe buddy of mine? relatively around the same age as me, younger or older, i don't mind. ^^

I'm interested in cafe hopping and talking about various random topics, for instance; cultures, movies, books, animals, fashion, gaming ( especially dragon age and monster hunter 0_0 ) and for everyday life problems.

I'm not very sociable but i want to change that and enjoy life as much as possible~

If anyone is interested please let me know :D it's my first forum so i'm not exactly sure how this goes...

Kind Regards

Abby-Leigh

Well i'm 21 so anywhere from 18 - 30 :D

Kind Regards

Abby-Leigh

Ah i thought they would be able to view my age from my profile ^^ But thank-you for being thoughtful~

Kind Regards

Abby-Leigh

Hey Abby !

I am happy to get a cuppa with you at some point with you and have a chat. I know you what you feel like to be honest as I am not much sociable person either and would like to do more active things than what I do.

Have you considered going along to the GirlGang speed-mateing events? Am sure there are lots of people of similar age and interests.

Well i'm 21 so anywhere from 18 - 30 :D

Kind Regards

Abby-Leigh

Well that definitely rules out me and Padders even though we both have plenty of spare time. Thinking about it, it probably rules out half of the posters on here. :)

That rules me out I'm 36..

That rules me out I'm 36..

I'll double that. :)

Good luck Abby-Leigh.

Hi Abby, I am also out of your age range, but you may get more luck at Reddit. Sheffield has its own sub and the demographics are more in your favour.

Good luck