To the racist moron on Derek Dooley Way..

...around 4:30pm today, a few things you should know.

1. Just because you drive a big expensive Ford Pickup does not mean you are entitled to sit in your penis-extension of a car blocking the Wicker and all traffic travelling out of town.

2. When a driver, like the Asian taxi driver whose car I was passenger in, politely asks you to pull your car into the left hand lane where there was space so you wouldn't be blocking half the buses and taxis in Sheffield, replying with "Why don't you **** off back where you came from" was not the correct response.

3. Doing this in a traffic jam when there was plenty of time to snap a picture of your licence plate and face was not the brightest thing you ever did. Expect a knock on the door from PC Plod soon.

Good on you for getting the pictures and informing the police.

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Can't see the plod doing much about it unfortunately.

Why not? Independent witness to racist incident with information to identify driver. I'd be very surprised if the idiot doesn't get a visit and action taken against him.

That is because this is topic is too advanced for this forum. I grew up in multicultural societies where a more advanced approach was used to reduce racism.

That is because this is topic is too advanced for this forum. I grew up in multicultural societies where a more advanced approach was used to reduce racism.

Can you explain that idea please?

Good on you for getting the pictures and informing the police.

Likewise :thumbsup:

...around 4:30pm today, a few things you should know.

1. Just because you drive a big expensive Ford Pickup does not mean you are entitled to sit in your penis-extension of a car blocking the Wicker and all traffic travelling out of town.

2. When a driver, like the Asian taxi driver whose car I was passenger in, politely asks you to pull your car into the left hand lane where there was space so you wouldn't be blocking half the buses and taxis in Sheffield, replying with "Why don't you **** off back where you came from" was not the correct response.

3. Doing this in a traffic jam when there was plenty of time to snap a picture of your licence plate and face was not the brightest thing you ever did. Expect a knock on the door from PC Plod soon.

A situation where the Asian taxi drivers wasn't at fault?! :o

Never thought i'd see the day on this forum!:hihi:

And, you can get as many pics as you like Funky_Gibbon, i can assure you the police will not be knocking on his door.

I'd be shocked if they will register it as a crime.

Had it been a video the outcome might be different, but a couple of pictures of a man in his truck and a report of verbal abuse isn't going to get the police kicking the guys door in.

What's 'advanced' about the topic?

I can't speak for every reported incident but i do know for definite that some of these are followed up and the persons interviewed under caution at the very least.

Usually with a statement that consists of "no comment" throughout its entirety.

It is surprising how many were in company vehicles at the time - now contacting the employer to find the driver of a specific vehicle often has different consequences.