Easier access - door alterations

I need a joiner/carpenter to alter the back door to make it open further. I suspect this will mean taking the door off to alter the hinges, or removing something from the bottom of the door, rehanging it, etc. I need it done to be sure a wheelchair will go through. At the moment it's going to be not quite possible... there is a certain urgency to all this.

Any reliable tradesperson you can recommend please?

I would post this in the "Jobs" section on here.

What is stopping the door from opening further? I can only think it's the architrave,If that's the case pulling the hinges out flush with the architrave, which would allow the door to open out flush with the wall but the hinges would then have to be screwed into the joint between the lining and the architrave. not a good idea without gluing the architrave to the lining. you would then have to move the stop bead back up to the edge of the door. Another way which is a bit of a cobble is to fit " Rising butt" hinges which would allow you to just lift the door off it's hinges, move the wheel chair and drop the door back on it's hinges.