Alloy Wheel refurbishment/repairs recommendations. No advertising

It there not a place down attercliffe that sorts alloys out ?but depending on what car and style of alloy might be cheaper getting a used one

It there not a place down attercliffe that sorts alloys out ?but depending on what car and style of alloy might be cheaper getting a used one

Do you mean this near Norfolk Bridge https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3903335,-1.4469973,3a,90y,355.36h,92.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svg28LzM9cjULUUPNpkJztw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

They only sell new wheels. I sell used and havent got one altho ebay youll get one easily. standard renault and part number will be on the wheel. If you want it repairing look up JNC welding they can fix anything within reason

They only sell new wheels. I sell used and havent got one altho ebay youll get one easily. standard renault and part number will be on the wheel. If you want it repairing look up JNC welding they can fix anything within reason

They also refurbish alloys. To quote from their site "using the latest equipment and technology, we can restore your alloys to their original condition" :thumbsup:

I know they refurbish them, they do a good job aswell, but the OP said his wheel has a dent in it and thats something a refurb doesnt cover. If it can be rapaired go to JNC welding theyl tell you

I know they refurbish them, they do a good job aswell, but the OP said his wheel has a dent in it and thats something a refurb doesnt cover. If it can be rapaired go to JNC welding theyl tell you

Sorry, I just assumed that you were not aware with you stating "they only sell new wheels", my mistake :)

AP tyres at Rotherham are able to do such repairs and have previously had mine fixed and was more than happy with the repair and I'm a funny bugger

Thread merge but was a different question so deleted request

Edited by haddy

Wish people wouldn't Americanise 'kerb' to 'curb', To 'curb' is to restrain!

I'm a mobile service working from home.. please see link included, or call/text directly on 07597087658.. Cheap and reliable..

SeanJohn

Any recommendations for alloy wheel refurbishment in Sheffield or nearby. Thank you.