Samsung hard reset now cant verify account

i have a samsung mobile had a virus on it so done a hard reset now its asking me to verify my google account i cant remember i did have a option to enter a number to send a code to i did that entred code but still said cant verify account

ive tried the the holding @ key ect then a seetings menu should pop up but on my phone it does not!

it seems if you have a android phone with latest firmware this is a new security feauture on them all so if you sell your phone remove your google account from it first because if someone has to hard reset it they need your google account details and password to use the phone

I assume you are talking about Factory Reset Protection (FRP), here is a link about the subject and some free tools. I have never

come across this problem, hence I have never used any of the tools. So post back here on the progress you make.

https://drfone.wondershare.com/factory-reset-protection/top-10-frp-bypass-tools.html

i have tried most of the frp none work mate but thanks anyway

Which phone is it?

You really only need to connect to WiFi, and enter your google account email and password, then it will complete the reset and let you use the phone again..

There are ways round it, but it depends totally on which phone model, which Android Version is on it etc.... but the best way is just verifying your account..

if it' "unable" to verify account, then you either entered something wrong, or WiFi wasn't enabled (it cannot use a data connection to verify at that stage)

treid all above its only a samsung j3 but only a few weeks old i cant remember what i put in for email when i set it up it work work with any other gmail account only the one used to set up the phone i connect to wifi ect just cat remember my gmail account i used to set up phone

---------- Post added 01-07-2018 at 14:27 ----------

i have tried everyway of getting pass the verfiy your account but unless you can remember

what email address you made at time of setup there is no way to get passed it and the phone is usless so just a warning anyone selling a android phone remove your google account of it first because if you forget your details for it the phone will be useless to the buyer

---------- Post added 01-07-2018 at 15:13 ----------

ok heads up ive tried every single bypass app programme ect ect....

this youtube video is the only way to bypass the frp it takes about 15 mins to do but works 100% here is the link....