Any adult netball teams around??

Hi i am wanting to join a netball team to get fit. doesn't have to be major stuff could just be for training or practising. is there anything around for people who have not played it for years???

Hi

NS Netball runs on a Sunday at Hillsborough College. We have some teams which have a lot of back to netball players in them so if you want to send me your details I might be able to help you out.

http://www.nsnetball.co.uk

Katie

You could try The League Netball (you can do a Google search for their details) who have leagues in Sheffield and Chesterfield. You can register as a 'pool' player so that teams can call upon you if they're short of players, or just leave them your details and they can put a post on their website to see if any teams are looking for anyone.

Hi there,

I'd love to come along and play if you still need people?

Cheers

Jenny

Hi, if you want to send me a PM with your contact details and preferred positions I can add you to the pool list. Thanks

OK - I have to have 5 messages in order to PM so excuse the pointless messages that will follow!

Cheers,

Jenny

---------- Post added 29-10-2014 at 13:05 ----------

dbdbgdsgbdgbdsgbsdgsd

---------- Post added 29-10-2014 at 13:06 ----------

sdsdsfjgnrfgbrfrjdf

Hi

I play for a team in a Wednesday night league but we are looking for players to train on a Thursday night at eckington comprehensive school, 7-8pm £2.50 per week.

Thanks

Claire.