Wanting to play netball

Hello,

I am wanting to start playing netball again. Anyone know of any teams looking for players?

Thanks,

Kerry

No, but I think I've seen a banner on Endcliffe Park about it playing...

Hi

If you are on Facebook, there is a Sheffield netball page called Sheffield Netball Clique. Also, one of the leagues (Match Night) also has a Facebook page. There are always teams on there looking for new players (especially now that the new season is about to start) and there are often people looking for players for friendly matches.

Hi

I play for a team and we are currently looking for new members to attend training sessions with the possibility of joining the squad to play in the league on a Wednesday night when required.

We train at Eckington comprehensive school on a Thursday night 7-8pm and its £2.50 per week. We are a lovely bunch of ladies and welcome new people.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Claire

Hi, I run a league called NS Netball which plays on Sundays at Hillsborough College. Friendly but competitive league. If you are interested, send me a PM and I can add you to our pool list that way people can ask you to play they are short and it is a good way to get in and find a team