Poet wanted for space rock band

Hi. We're a three peice casual space rock art noise band playing for fun and occassional gigs - we'd love to have someone like PETER SINFIELD involved - writing lyrics and speaking/singing them with our synthey space rock. Current band name is Warpfish from Sector Nine (I think) just to give you a flavour of the seriousness of the project. Performing poet, vocalist or keen starter if you can get into Invasion of the Cosmic Goldfish give us a shout.

Hi

Love your angle! We are a new sheffield band and at some point wil be arranging some gigs, if you get something together and fancy playing together (if we are both into it) let me know. Do you have anything aleady, like where you are coming from (and going possibly!)

Cheers

Rich richiebadger@gmail.com

Are you looking for it to have a comical angle? I am a singer who has some experience of spoken word tracks but tend towards atmospheric lyrics. If your interested I'd be able to send you some past work tosee if you think its something you could be interested in