Russian spies in the sixties

Does anyone remember the Russian spy ring in Hellaby Rotherham in the sixties.

Do you mean Nicholas Prager? He lived in Bramley behind the Travellers pub, He worked in Bawtry at the RAF base

Do you mean Nicholas Prager? He lived in Bramley behind the Travellers pub, He worked in Bawtry at the RAF base

When convicted he was told that he would have to spend the rest of his life in Rotherham, now that's what I call a sentence. :hihi:

hi hellabobby,did he live in the cottages behind the travs or on Bentley rd,anyhow crookesey living in our part of rotherham is a lot better than Totley where all the ten bob millionaires.

hi hellabobby,did he live in the cottages behind the travs or on Bentley rd,anyhow crookesey living in our part of rotherham is a lot better than Totley where all the ten bob millionaires.

Ten bob, have we had a rise that I've missed?

Having worked in Rotherham for many years, I don't need your post to be translated into English, bless the colonials.

Edited by crookesey

hi crookesey,so rotherhams good for something then,it enabled you to live the good life,I bet a lot of it went in the fleur.sorry i missed live of the end ,how silly of me but then again I am really a dee dah from sheffield!lol

hi hellabobby,can you throw anymore light on this affair.

hi crookesey,so rotherhams good for something then,it enabled you to live the good life,I bet a lot of it went in the fleur.sorry i missed live of the end ,how silly of me but then again I am really a dee dah from sheffield!lol

Nowt wrong wiv Roveram Bully mate.

Dint that fella Hague come from there, the one all the five bob salads vote for?.

I have been googling this Nicholas Prager spy fella but not a lot about him is available.

Edited by alex3659

You wouldn't believe it mate, the Fleur is now a people free zone, the Millhouses Hotel is bordered up, the Fleur will join it soon, believe me.

Do they still have that competition where first prize is one week in Rotherham, second prize is two weeks in Rotherham, third --------------------------------------------- :hihi:

Nowt wrong wiv Roveram Bully mate.

Dint that fella Hague come from there, the one all the five bob salads vote for?.

I have been googling this Nicholas Prager spy fella but not a lot about him is available.

The fizzy pop man who will probably be the next PM after Cam yeh.Thanks for looking.

The fizzy pop man who will probably be the next PM after Cam yeh.Thanks for looking.

I suppose that it could be a surprise to some that Richmond elected a Conservative candidate, but then again :rolleyes:

You wouldn't believe it mate, the Fleur is now a people free zone, the Millhouses Hotel is bordered up, the Fleur will join it soon, believe me.

Do they still have that competition where first prize is one week in Rotherham, second prize is two weeks in Rotherham, third --------------------------------------------- :hihi:

nah, crookesey dint yer hear dehr sendin all winners to totley nahr.lol

Had some happy times in the fleur when ray stewart was there.