St Patricks and St Peters schools 50s 60s 70s

Hi there,

Ive put this up because quite a few friends of mine went there, although i didn't.

And maybe some who went to st pats didnt go to st petes, and visa versa.

People who i remember are Jacqueline and Gillian Spencer, Ann caveney, Marie Murphy,

Mick Brennan,two sisters named Gloria and Margaret from Wincobank,The Faircloughs,

And a very dear neighbour of mine from the 90s whose second name escapes me at the moment, her name was margaret and she had a sister sheila.

Did anyone else go to these schools .

me went to both schools left st peters 1975 anyone remember the battles with colley school our dear neighbours , also the set to with ecco school referred to by some as the chip butty battle .

quite a few of my mates went to st.petes,martin,paul and gerrard quinn,alec hall,alan mcpherson,shaun shanahan and robert cutts,i remember the quinns pretending to go to mass on sundays,and making sure they walked on elm lane at a certain time,just as their dad was walking the opposite way,to the lane top club.

Gosh - Okismoki - I know all those names - I was in the same year!!

Remember St Pats with fondness was there between 68 & 74 Ian Doughty Russel Boot Brendan Larkin plus many more

brendan larkin....wonder what happened to him,probably in jail.

dont really know heard he joined the forces not long after leaving school his dad pc larkin would be pleased if so

dont really know heard he joined the forces not long after leaving school his dad pc larkin would be pleased if so

definitely not brendan then,he was the nutter who was always in trouble with the law,i do know eammon joined the police,are you thinking of him?he would be 50ish now.

His Dad was definetley the local bobby pc larkin

I went to St Patricks in the late 50s, can't remember too many names there, I remember Tony Roach, my best friend was Maureen Wild she came from a very strict Catholic family. I was the girls netball captain my last year, I was able to take home the BIG Silver cup for one day, wish I had kept the photo of the whole team.

Sybil Guy was another good friend.

His Dad was definetley the local bobby pc larkin

yes,thats right,the point i,m trying to make is brendan DIDN,T join the police force,Eammon DID.

i went to st peters was great skool i remember david montague mick dunleavey jon tomkins pete jules etc