Why there was a Queue round Jiggas on Cricket Inn Road yesterday

Any boda=y know why there was a queue outside Jigga's on Cricket Inn Road yesterday at lunchtime. The café seemed to be shut but there was music blaring

Sheffield is lost with no hope.

Do people really queue up to buy those cheap t-shirts with that bad drawing on?! They look like the sort of tat you see at a dodgy market stall!

Is it a play on Bank of England?

I never noticed a clothes shop there.

Just exactly What is Dank of England and where is it based ?

Dank of England is a play on the Bank of England and Dank, is an adjective which is over-used by people in general and mostly by people trying to appear cool to their stoner friends. Dank means dark, sticky, gooey, and potent. It was originally a common word to describe disgusting basements and caves ect. Then the world of pot took it over and was using it very correctly to describe very potent strains of marijuana, seeing as the definition of dank meets all the qualities you find in good marijuana.

It’s ran by a guy called Ital Sampson or ‘black the ripper’. Don’t think it’s based anywhere pretty sure it started in London but they have a lot of shops pop up in certain places including Manchester and Sheffield etc. Have a read below about a event that was shut down last year.

https://www.ismokemag.co.uk/police-shut-dank-england-shop-black-ripper-films-whole-thing/

Dank of England is a play on the Bank of England and Dank, is an adjective which is over-used by people in general and mostly by people trying to appear cool to their stoner friends. Dank means dark, sticky, gooey, and potent. It was originally a common word to describe disgusting basements and caves ect. Then the world of pot took it over and was using it very correctly to describe very potent strains of marijuana, seeing as the definition of dank meets all the qualities you find in good marijuana.

It’s ran by a guy called Ital Sampson or ‘black the ripper’. Don’t think it’s based anywhere pretty sure it started in London but they have a lot of shops pop up in certain places including Manchester and Sheffield etc. Have a read below about a event that was shut down last year.

https://www.ismokemag.co.uk/police-shut-dank-england-shop-black-ripper-films-whole-thing/

I love the facebook page full of photos of simpletons, blissfully unaware that they could be jeopardizing any career they may have in the future for the sake of trying to look cool in a crap t shirt!

Mind you....looking at the state of a lot of them, I think 'career' might be a bit too ambitious!

I've honestly never seen such crap - they're the cheapest quality t-shirts, badly printed, with a terrible design on. Why would anyone buy this rubbish?!

Not sure not really my cup of tea but people follow things like this like a cult. Guess throughout the years there has always been some sort of followings lol.

I love the facebook page full of photos of simpletons, blissfully unaware that they could be jeopardizing any career they may have in the future for the sake of trying to look cool in a crap t shirt!

How on earth can anything to do with facebook affect your career?

Unless of course you are stupid enough to both have a facebook account and then tell prospective employerts about it.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 23:33 ----------

how on earth can anything to do with facebook affect your career?

unless of course you are stupid enough to both have a facebook account and then tell prospective employerts about it.