"security" at Casbah

As well as what everyone else has said...

I'm amazed someone could remember a face after 8 years, I doubt I would.

How did you get in 5 years ago ("must be 5 years since been in") if you were barred 8 years ago and are still recognised now?

Your post doesn't read the way a solicitor would write.

For a start a solicitor would use some punctuation.

I nearly went down this weekend...not been for ages, whats it like at the moment? Rock? Indie?

Chavs?

I nearly went down this weekend...not been for ages, whats it like at the moment? Rock? Indie?

Chavs?

According to my OH, who went on Saturday night, almost totally empty and uninspiring. They left after one drink. This was between midnight and 1.00,

A friend of ours was barred from a pub for taking his dog in and hiding it under the table whilst he had his pint. The land lady still remembers twelve years later. He is still barred. I find that completely mad.

We went to the Casbah a few years ago and was hit for protecting his girfriend from a chap wanting to touch her in unacceptable places. That same night there were a group of five people with a pile of white powder, splitting it up and putting it into bags, openly on the table.

Chavs?

Fridays, downstairs is full on Rock. Pretty good night all in all.

Keep yourself to yourself and don't act like a tool and its a good night out.

Last time I went in a couple of months ago on a Friday it was nearly empty about 10 people downstairs the music was good but no one in, has it got busier at all?

A friend of ours was barred from a pub for taking his dog in and hiding it under the table whilst he had his pint. The land lady still remembers twelve years later. He is still barred. I find that completely mad.

We went to the Casbah a few years ago and was hit for protecting his girfriend from a chap wanting to touch her in unacceptable places. That same night there were a group of five people with a pile of white powder, splitting it up and putting it into bags, openly on the table.

That would be the Casbah Laundry Co-Operative weekly meeting.

Jim