Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

Going back to the Lord Mayor - can you explain to me how he hasn't 'integrated' or isn't contributing? He's come to this country fleeing a war-torn country, gone through school, been to university and is now in public office having been democratically elected!

I'll save the conversation about integration and assimilation for a later date.........

well if you call jumping on council tables with a sombrero on and trying to look like some 2 dollar rapper then maybe he has with some.

as for fleeing a war torn country well yes thats what they all say, but why do they send the men first?????:suspect: university you say and how was that financed? he may have won a seat on the council but he wasnt elected by the people of sheffield in any way except by proxy!!

but why do they send the men first?????:suspect:

He was 5 years old, not quite into manhood I think :huh:

he may have won a seat on the council but he wasnt elected by the people of sheffield in any way except by proxy!!

You do realise how you get a seat on the council don't you ? By getting elected. He's a councillor for the Broomhill and Sharrow Vale ward.

well if you call jumping on council tables with a sombrero on and trying to look like some 2 dollar rapper then maybe he has with some.

as for fleeing a war torn country well yes thats what they all say, but why do they send the men first?????:suspect: university you say and how was that financed? he may have won a seat on the council but he wasnt elected by the people of sheffield in any way except by proxy!!

He left Somalia to escape the civil war, with his Mother and siblings.

He was 5.

If your username is accurate, then as an immigrant to Sheffield you should probably know we don't consider little boys as 'men' and certainly don't send them off to war. Please integrate with our culture, regardless of what is the accepted cultural norm in Walthamstowe. :hihi:

What is the purpose of your personal, misinformed attack on this man?

Having failed miserably in gaining majority support in condemning him for his behaviour, his motives, his politics and his right to be elected, you now attacking him for the choices made for him by his parents and his entitlement to higher education. Why?

I wonder what he thinks of the far left being his main area of support. I’m sure that he is attempting to unify rather than divide. I expected the far right to be vociferous in their condemnation of him, but the luvie far left support is surely not what he intended. :confused:

my bold=

It costs money to get here so they send the fittest/strongest across first to earn some money to help the other family members back home get out but your type are not intelligent enough to realise that.

The rest of your post is also a load of tosh so I’ll not waste my time replying to it....:rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

my bold=

It costs money to get here so they send the fittest/strongest across first to earn some money to help the other family members back home

So economic migration, thanks for confirming.

LOL

you really need to read up on him, seriously, EVERYTHING youve said is wrong on every level (apart from the sombrero lol)

---------- Post added 16-07-2018 at 19:28 ----------

somehow i think it was a general answer to a question...NOT in regards to Magids circumstance which i think you seem to think it was :roll::suspect:

---------- Post added 16-07-2018 at 19:30 ----------

I wonder what he thinks of the far left being his main area of support. I’m sure that he is attempting to unify rather than divide. I expected the far right to be vociferous in their condemnation of him, but the luvie far left support is surely not what he intended. :confused:

if you call the green far left, since he was elected as a green party politician, generally i dont think there is any "far left love" as such, what there is is far left counters to obvious far right objections and general sillyness

Edited by melthebell

Not economic migration, it’s migration to save themselves getting killed but only having the money to bring one person over first. :rolleyes:

I like him, summat different than boring middle aged middle class farts innit.

I like him, summat different than boring middle aged middle class farts innit.

Init man, same.

I'm off to Kebabish for dinner boys, it's been a fun day.