Hit and run in Crookes

Hi all,

Earlier today my car was hit whilst parked. The collision has resulted in a large dent stretching from the edge of the driver's door, all the way to the right rear light. All in all the damages are going to cost me over £550 to fix and I will lose my 7 year no claims bonus. The incident occurred between 9:30 am - 12:00am 12/03/18 on Western Road, Crookes. Although this is a long shot, I wanted to inquire if anyone possibly had any information whatsoever.

Thanks very much

You could try Crookes forum on Facebook if you have an account.

Good Luck

At £550 you would be better paying it and then just protecting your bonus next renewal.

they should only take of 5 years of you ncb not 7 years

but even at that it really isnt worth going the insurance route 5 years of your ncb will increase your next premium by a lot

Bad news, happened to me a couple of times, idiots don't understand the consequences of such a bang for the owner(my car is largely worthless now), anyway, isn't western road where the memorial trees are, maybe someone on the road has CCTV, worth having a look.

Oh, I told the police about mine(though no claim) and i think it will affect any future claim.