Morrisons garage Hillsborough

Every time we went it was blatantly obvious that a lot of customers preferred to go into the shop to pay for their fuel as that queue was far and away longer than the p@p lanes. I know a fair few friends and family who have chosen to buy their fuel in other petrol stations due to Morrisons lack of choice on how to pay...most of whom have also changed supermarket as they buy their fuel at the same time as doing their weekly groceries.

I've done the same thing but do you think they will get the message? I doubt it, I was just sneered at when I questioned it at the counter.

Law Brothers on Leppings Lane have a far bigger shop including a post office. I don't think they operate p@p. However there is normally room to get past any car at the pump in front. I tend to shop in Asda or Sainsburys now, means I don't have to consider tram gate times. Laws also give Nectar points, which is great for Sainsburys shoppers.

You have an option, press pay at pump or pay at kiosk, it isn't rocket science. I can see all pumps going to pay at pump as it stops the amount of drive offs. If I was running a petrol station it would all be pay at pump. Everyone moaned about the Asda on at halfway which is only pay at pump, but it's always busy now

You have an option, press pay at pump or pay at kiosk, it isn't rocket science. I can see all pumps going to pay at pump as it stops the amount of drive offs. If I was running a petrol station it would all be pay at pump. Everyone moaned about the Asda on at halfway which is only pay at pump, but it's always busy now

I don't see how it can stop drive offs if you press pay at kiosk you can still drive off.

I don't see how it can stop drive offs if you press pay at kiosk you can still drive off.

I was pointing out 2 points 1. That the method to select how u want to pay us easy. 2. That pay at pump will stop the drive offs. Never said anything about paying at kiosk stopping drive offs