"Dancing In The Streets" at The Lyceum

Thu, 25th May What's Going On? I Heard it Through The Grapevine that there'll be Dancing in The Streets (tribute to Motown at The Lyceum)...

Calling out around the world, are you ready for a brand new beat? Summer's here and the time is right for dancing in the street. They're dancing in Chicago, down in New Orleans, Up in New York City. All we need is music, sweet music, there'll be music everywhere, there'll be swinging swaying records playing, Dancing in the street

... need I say more apart from I'll be there ...

I have a couple (out of 10) tickets going spare This is a celebration of the golden era of Motown, and yes, most of us do remember this first time round.

I run a sports and social network and we welcome new members to join us at this or any of the other events in the schedule. Cost is £25.50 for stalls seats and I'll do an introductory offer on membership if you're brave enough to give it a try!

Reply here, PM me, visit the website (see sig) or call me on 0114 231 0869 if interested.