The forum has been blocked at work..

Noooooooooooooooo, they have blocked the forum at work, what the hell am I supposed to do?? My job is pointless, the forum is the only thing that stops me going completly insane and now it's blocked.. Along with most of the rest of the internet.

I don't know what marks the forum and other sites, the other Sheffield forum still works but someone please tell Geoff to uncategorize it before I go on a massive killing spree.

:help:

Go Postal - you know it makes sense.

Perhaps you could listen to the soothing tones of Sara Cox on the radio instead :evil:

Go Postal - you know it makes sense.

Perhaps you could listen to the soothing tones of Sara Cox on the radio instead :evil:

All my pent up anger will be released on the squash court later....

:evil:

mobile phone with teh tinternet on?

My phone contract is up in December so if I am not in prison I will have to get something like that!

So what alerts the forum to our new firewall? How is it tagged as a leisure / something else site? And how do I get rid of it!

Can you not get friendly with somebody in IT? That worked for me when I wanted to get online during working hours :D

Can you not get friendly with somebody in IT? That worked for me when I wanted to get online during working hours :D

hes not a gurl

Noooooooooooooooo, they have blocked the forum at work, what the hell am I supposed to do?? My job

Question asked; question answered.

Question asked; question answered.

Some of us are so great that we can do more than one thing at once...

Some of us are so great that we can do more than one thing at once...

And yet not so great that they are capable of finding a job that allows unfettered internet access? That seems something of a contradiction.

hes not a gurl

Sooooo? You obviously have a very different idea of "friendliness" than I do..... :shocked:

:D