Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday 27/09/17

It's fairly pleasing that we have another game so soon after that absolute debacle yesterday.

Birmingham had started poorly under Redknapp but his sacking may trigger a wounded lion scenario, never a particularly happy hunting ground for the Owls but we need a response.

The first of two games for Carlos to save his job.........possibly?

A wildly optimistic:

1-2

It's fairly pleasing that we have another game so soon after that absolute debacle yesterday.

Birmingham had started poorly under Redknapp but his sacking may trigger a wounded lion scenario, never a particularly happy hunting ground for the Owls but we need a response.

The first of two games for Carlos to save his job.........possibly?

A wildly optimistic:

1-2

I'd go same 1-2,we haven't played well this season but saved the worst for Sunday.

Still trying to work out why we didn,t turn up yesterday. At least turn up here, Brum are not pulling any trees up same for me an OWLS WIN 2-1.

Still trying to work out why we didn,t turn up yesterday. At least turn up here, Brum are not pulling any trees up same for me an OWLS WIN 2-1.

I think Wednesday will lose, although I hope I am wrong.

Need to and quite simply should be 3 points, any less and we should really question wether we really are good enough to go up.

Backlash time, an easy 3-0 win for the owls!

4-0 owls no problem,then lose 1-3 against leeds hope I am wrong on last prediction,but we cant seem to play good if we have to play more than 1 game a week.

I think the next two games are pivotal for Wednesday's season.....lose these on the back of Sunday's defeat ...and Carlos will be under real pressure...

You would think we are capable of getting a win tonight,but after the performance on Sunday..you never know...

The players owe it to themselves and the supporters to get a result tonight...any score as long as its at least one more goal than them will do...

I think the next two games are pivotal for Wednesday's season.....lose these on the back of Sunday's defeat ...and Carlos will be under real pressure...

You would think we are capable of getting a win tonight,but after the performance on Sunday..you never know...

The players owe it to themselves and the supporters to get a result tonight...any score as long as its at least one more goal than them will do...

I'll second that, need a reaction next two games.

Do we need to make changes is the big question. There is no doubt that when Joao came on we looked far better adding pace to the attack, something we are lacking, but how do you leave out Hoops or Fletch. Do we go with three at the back Lees, Loovens if fit and van Aken. A midfield of Hunt, Lees, Bannan and Reach with Hooper, Fletcher and Joao up front, in a 3-4-3, Or keep to the usual 4-2-4 Leave out van Aken for Loovens, bring in Puds. A midfield of Lees, Hutch if fit, Bannan and Reach with Joao and either Hoops or Fletch. What ever CC does the fans are looking for an improvement on sundays performance.