Can anyone remember Harringtons in castle market?

Do any of you remember Harringtons in the castle market in the seventies used to sell all types of fashionable clothes:hihi: i used to buy allsorts of

clothes,tank tops,star jumpers,oxford bags,and slade socks memories of an innocent youth:hihi::help:

hi i remember my brother buying arrington jacket when he was a skinhead , it was the place to go, and those tight jeans.

I remember the leather box jackets in the early eighties:o

Yep Friday pay day I would be there. And there used to be the ones on Fargate can't remember what they were called though.:thumbsup:

God yes! I remember having to try trousers on in the "Changing room", which was the stock room and full of other blokes.

God yes! I remember having to try trousers on in the "Changing room", which was the stock room and full of other blokes.

bet you felt a right....... "gay" trying on those dresses

bet you felt a right....... "gay" trying on those dresses

Well it got me a few dates.:D

yep I remember it well stay press black trousera with your arrington jacket and your monkey boots followed by the haitcut american flat top???

sadly, harringtons in sheffield is no more... :(

end of an era!!!

they still have their outlet in Doncaster I understand...

PT

Yes I remember Harringtons.

All the lads at my school used to rave about it - they all used to buy their 'Birmingham bags' trousers there! And those ghastly tank tops with the big star on ....

But while they were all down at Harrringtons, us girls were raving about 'Rebina' shoes on that little side street just off High Street! And when we couldn't afford Rebina, we went down to the early morning shoe market outside the Setts Market.

i got my first black pilot jacket with the orange lining the stall is still they is it not harringtons anymore?

two-tone stay press trousers...they were the thing...jeans for a fiver from harringtons...what lovely memories...and they did inbetween sizes like 11 and 13