Heartache and heartbreak.

I do think that once you get over the pain, someone else comes along and what you end up with is better than anything you have ever had before! Plus the what you go through with real heart ache, one day you look back and think 'what on earth was I crying about'....you get a wake up call!

I have only had real heartache once, and later experience it again when he died aged only 32. This hurt a lot, but time is a healer.

After kissing a few of frogs and also having some great relationships, I have finally found Mr Right, he is everything no-one else has ever been! :hihi: He is more than any man I have ever known!

Edited by boutiquechoc

But do you ever really completely get rid of the ones you have known who have been close to your heart?

No-one is saying you should not or will not find someone else - just that you never really forget, and there are times when those memories and feelings return - occassionally sad memories; sometimes happy ones.

Dragon of Ana

remember the good times fondly, and the bad times will fade in time, enjoy being yourself, and if someone comes along who makes you feel all the good things again, top banana!